Central gas system (City gas) consists of a centralized storage tank designed underground below the apartment building, through a system of machinery and equipment, specialized valves, following the system of underground pipelines. to end use points and managed via a gas meter (similar to the current water management model). With the safety valves when there is a gas leak, the gas alarm detector, the system will automatically close, the households using this system will save 3-5% of the cost compared to using gas cylinders.
The central gas supply system has advantages such as reducing costs for users, ensuring continuous supply, high fire prevention, and high safety due to low pipeline pressure (only equal to 1/150 compared to traditional gas tank pressure, namely 30-50mbar compared with 5-7 bar (1bar = 1000mbar, pressure measuring unit); stable gas quality, high aesthetic, active in use process.
- Principle of operation of the system – The central gas supply station is located in an open and hidden position on the premises of the house. LPG gas will be transported by tanker trucks to the tank at this station.
- Gas from the tank will reduce the pressure to less than 1.5 bar and be led through an underground pipe (PE pipe) running along the sidewalks to the foot of high-rise units, low houses. floors and kindergartens in urban areas.
- At the foot of a high-rise monolithic unit, the gas will be reduced again and follow the pipeline (galvanized steel pipe) to the waiting head into the kitchen areas of the apartments (pipes in the gas engineering box. separately or with a technical box of the water supply and drainage system)
- At the waiting head into the kitchen of the apartment, gas will be reduced again to operating pressure (~ 30mbar) and along the pipeline (steel pipe / stainless steel soft tube / copper pipe) to the beginning into gas appliances such as gas stoves, gas heaters, gas ovens, gas heaters ….
- The entire system from gas tanks with equipment mounted on the tanks, technological systems: vaporizers, pressure valves, pipes, valves, test equipment, safety equipment, fire and explosion prevention equipment , .. are designed based on the standards of Japan, Korea, USA, Germany, England – the leading oil and gas industry and have been using gas for more than 50 years.
The standards of the above countries are consistent with and higher than the Vietnam National standards and regulations of the Vietnam Oil and Gas industry.
- Technical pipelines for LPG transmission are as follows: LPG main pipelines from the central gas supply station to buildings have 2 types: + 3 “diameter type, PE 100: 358 m; + 2” diameter type, PE 100: 102 m
- The process of formation, deployment, construction and operation of central gas technology system includes:
– Consulting solutions; discuss to make choices for customers to ensure reasonable costs and safe operation.- Choose a solution; analyze and select solutions that are suitable to the conditions and circumstances of each region, region, climate and geography of Vietnam.- Select equipment and take safety as a foundation.- Implement the project. – Training and technology transfer. – Services after technology transfer