Inheriting the advanced infrastructures and equipment of the Gas Corporation, PVGASCITY is able to provide abundant and stable gas source with guaranteed quality.
In Vietnam as well as other countries in the region, Gas is commonly used as a mixture of Propane – Butane with a mixture of Propane 70% – Butane 30% and Propane 30% – Butane 70%. This type of gas is widely used, convenient, has moderate saturated vapor pressure, and low investment cost. In case the capacity is not large, it is possible to use natural evaporation without vaporization equipment. However, if an evaporator (forced evaporator) is used, the calorific value will reach a stable level and there is no need to regularly adjust gas appliances.
The ratio of Propane / Butane to commercial Gas supplied in the international market is currently selected by the supplier and based on usage demand; maybe 70/30, 50/50, 60/40, 30/70, 10/90 or> 95% Butane, …
Gas products of PVGas (Processing and trading of gas products) manufactured at Dinh Co treatment plant are LPG with Propane – Butane ratio between 50/50 and 30/70. This is also the type commonly used in the country today (over 40% of demand).
- LPG supply:
PVGASCITY is able to provide abundant and stable gas source due to inheriting the advanced infrastructure and technology equipment of the Gas Corporation. For example:
- Completing construction of 116 km long Bach Ho gas pipeline, capacity of 6.3 million m3 gas / day and night.
- Dinh Co Gas Processing Plant was established with a capacity of 15 million cubic meters of gas per day providing dry gas for power plants and tons of liquid gas products.
- Nam Con Son gas pipeline is 370 km long and has a transport capacity of 20 million m3 of gas per day and night.
- PM3 Ca Mau gas pipeline is 325 km long, with a transport capacity of 5.5 million m3 of gas per day and night.
In addition, when Dung Quat Oil Refinery produces stable gas products as well as technical specifications to meet the needs of industrial production, this will be an abundant supply of products. LPG products.
- LPG is widely used in all areas of life
LPG is applied in the following areas of life:
- In civil matters: LPG is widely used in daily life:
- Cooking: used for civil gas stoves, ovens, …
– Replace electricity in hot water heaters: LPG water heaters have been widely developed in the world, especially in temperate countries. In Vietnam, the use of water heaters of this type is relatively limited.
- There are also a lot of LPG applications in housing heating systems, lighting, laundry …
- In commerce: The use of LPG in commerce is similar to that of civilian but on a much larger scale.
- Use LPG in restaurants: use for industrial cookers, ovens, hot water heaters, etc.
- Using LPG for industrial ovens with large capacity.
- Using LPG for food processing industry: grilled meat, smoked meat, potato processing …
- Using LPG for central hot water tanks (supplying water to the system)
- In industry:
LPG is widely used in a variety of industries: metal processing, steel cutting, welding and glass processing, silicate product kilns, canning disinfection, incinerator incineration, paint film drying, plates batteries, burnt cloth surface …
- In agriculture:
Agricultural drying cereals, tobacco, tea, coffee drying, incubator, grass burning, greenhouse heating.